Notification

Icon
Error

New: Netduino + Gadgeteer, wireless hub
Chris Walker
#1 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 12:17:03 PM(UTC)
Chris Walker

Dear Gadgeteer community,

We're excited to announce the new Gadgeteer Adapter for Netduino Go, including wireless hub extensions.

http://forums.netduino.c.../5764-the-gobus-upgrade/

One can plug up to 8 Gadgeteer Adapters into a Netduino Go providing up to 32 Gadgeteer sockets.

We also just announced upcoming wired and wireless hubs for Netduino Go, and of course the Gadgeteer adapter works there too.  If you have a large project, you can link multiple mainboards via XBee and use the remote Gadgeteer modules as if they're part of your mainboard.  No code changes required.

If you need 8 "I" sockets or 12 "U" sockets or 200 "A" sockets we can support that: it's now possible to build even bigger Gadgeteer projects.  You can also use Arduino shields, GoBus gear and more side-by-side with Gadgeteer modules.

We demonstrated the Gadgeteer Adapter and gave out Gadgeteer Adapters at MakerFaire last weekend.  The adapters will be available for sale in November.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  We're looking forward to helping Gadgeteers learn about electronics and create their dream projects.

Chris
Secret Labs LLC

P.S. Thank you to the Gadgeteer team at Microsoft for helping make this integration a reality.

Stefan
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:46:23 PM(UTC)

A lot of people have asked how this works. Here's a screenshot. This screenshot is 100% real and made in the designer. The modules are so new that I don't have photos, but I will add in the module photos soon too.

Click here for a larger version

Rss Feed  Atom Feed